Everybody has a list of things they need to do or get done. I have plenty of lists that I have laying around. List of bills, list of homework I need to get done, and the usual grocery list. Some lists get started but are not finished while others are thrown out when I have completed them all. But the one I have kept for awhile and want to complete is my ultimate to-do-list which is also known to some people as a bucket list. A bucket list is a list of things you want to do before you die. So here is my list, it may change from time to time but it is still awesome! It is not in any particular order.
- 5 top states I want to visit within the next 5 years: Hawaii, Alaska, Illinois, California, and New York
- Walk The Great Wall of China
- Experience New Years in a different country
- Restore an old Chevy truck
- Be a motivation
- Visit all the ancient cities and ruins
- Hug a Koala bear in Australia
- Climb the D. Y. mountain with my family
- Look for ancient buried treasure with my dad
- Change someone’s life for the better
- Have a double date night with Mark Wahlberg or Chris Hemsworth
- Co-star in a movie with Jona Hill or Seth Rogan or BOTH!
- Live in Australia for a year
- Win a photo contest
- Ride a horse down The Grand Canyon
- See the Northern lights in person
- Make a documentary
- Learn to play a rock song on the guitar from start to finish
- Try every water sport out there
Currently these are some of the things that I’ve always wanted to do. The list may change as I grow up and I may want to do and experience different things. But I would like to experience everything that is out there. So why not!
M. L. S.